Do you have an interest in being involved in a prayer or caregiving ministry? There are many different ways to be in ministry through the church. If one (or more) of the following is of interest to you, please contact Pastor Jenny.
- Prayer Vigil—Praying for people on our prayer lists for an hour/week in the chapel on Thursdays.
- Prayer Partner—Being assigned a person to pray for each week with a card to send to them.
- Care Connections—Visiting one or more homebound persons each month.
- Communion—Helping take communion to homebound persons.
- Food—Taking food to people after surgery, illness or death in the family.