The 2013 Coffeyville Friends of Animals Chili Bowl was an astounding success. Denise Tatman has provided the following statistics (she provided them in a timely manner, the delay is my fault):
- Over 600 tickets were sold, a little over 400 were redeemed.
- Over 70 gallons of chili were served.
- Almost 200 people ate in.
- Over 230 pints of chili were taken out.
- Almost 100 people worked to make the event a success.
- The event netted over $4,000 for Coffeyville Friends of Animals.
They plan to be back on February 2, 2014 and we’ll be happy to see them. It was an honor to host this event.