At the present time our recycling program can no longer take paperboard (cereal boxes, etc). The materials we’re still taking are:
- Shredded office paper
- Glass: must be rinsed out.
- Aluminum Cans: must be rinsed out.
- Newspaper: in paper sacks or boxes.
- Paper Sacks
- Plastic Bags
- #1 Plastic bottles: must be rinsed out.
- #2 Milk Jugs: must be rinsed out.
- #2 Colored Plastic bottles
- Magazines and Catalogs
- Ink Jet Cartridges
- Cell Phones
You can take your sorted materials down to room 001 (where the Tri-M class used to meet).