Confirmation Faith Weekend Cancelled

The Confirmation Faith Weekend has been cancelled due to the severe weather conditions in the forecast for Saturday and Sunday (especially the sleet on Sunday). Wendy, Jenny and I are sorry about the cancelation, but we want to keep everyone safe. Wendy will try to reschedule this event for late spring or early summer, perhaps with additional activities included. Please contact, Wendy, Jenny or I if you have any questions.